Distance MBA (Master Of Business Administration) Course Detail
- Jagannath University offers 2 years Distance MBA degree Program for aspiring students under distance learning mode.
- Distance MBA usually has a flexible schedule. It allows you the convenience of completing the program requirements while you continue with your professional commitments and an effective alternative path to wider opportunities to provide an efficient and less expensive education.
- The objective of the Distance Learning MBA Program is to provide opportunities to improve the standard of knowledge and learning through continuing education while in employment.
- Distance MBA is Course Highlights offered by Jagannath University.
- The course details outline the key subjects a student will learn in each semester.
- The course is divided into 4 Semesters. The First two semesters starts off with fundamentals and gradually moves on to more detailed aspects of Business Management and Specialization.
Do you have any query? Fill here !
- Build a strong conceptual understanding of management theory
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Imbibe entrepreneurial skills in students
- Provide global orientation
- Sensitize students towards ethical and social issues arising out of business and society interface
- Develop real-life problem-solving abilities
- Highlight industry-institute interface
|1||Dedicated academic advisor and personal support|
|2||Successful alumni in more than 150 + organizations|
|3||Modern up-to-date curriculum|
|4||Books and Study material received via courier|
|5||Student learning Management System (LMS)|
|6||Course Syllabus, Study Presentations / Notes on LMS|
|7||Easy Fee payment including installments & EMIs plans|
|8||Globally Accepted Degree|
|9||Alumni Interaction, Guest lectures and faculty interaction|
- Working on live and time-bound projects gives the student first-hand experience of the corporate culture. The process also helps them develop a professional attitude, sense of responsibility, analytical ability and leadership qualities as required by the Industry.
- Performance of the students is evaluated, regularly on the basis of Assignments, Case-Studies, Project Report, Presentation and Semester-end Examinations.
Distance Learning MBA Course Structure
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per UGC guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the December and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage.
List of Specialization
- 1. Supply Chain Management
- 2. Media Management
- 3. Hospital Management
- 4. Information Technology
- 5. Human Resources Management
- 6. International Business Management
- 7. Finance Management
- 8. Marketing Management
- 9. Entrepreneurship Management
- 10. Operations Management
- 11. Project Management
- 12. Digital Marketing
- 13. Hotel and Tourism Management
Distance MBA Course Fee & Eligibility
- Total Semester: 4
- Registration fee: 500
- Program fee: 12,500 per semester
- Total program fee: 50,000
- Examination fee: 1000 per semester
- Bachelor’s degree
- Medium of Instruction: English
Career Management / Opportunities
- With Distance MBA from Jagannath University, your career prospects multiply exponentially. The Student Relationship Cell is here to help connect you with opportunities, from Faculty support in Doubt clearing sessions to full-time employment and provide guidance throughout the cycles of your career.
- Distance learning lead to better careers and promotions through acquired skill-sets
The job profiles you can get into once you have an MBA degree in hand:
- MBA Program has specializations in numerous fields such as Marketing, Finance, Operations, Logistics, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Hotel Management, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Each specialized field of MBA will offer you rewarding careers with different demands and different future prospects.
The Management students are recruited in prestigious organizations like:
What our learners have to say...
“The MBA programme at Jagannath University offered a perfect mix of theoretical as well as practical learning and facilitated in building a solid foundation.”Riya MAKHIJAMBA Batch: 2012-14
“As a working professional, we have to juggle with family, work and other commitments. With less time to pursue higher studies, the online platform at Jagannath University is a boon for us.”Deepika JainMCA Batch : 2013-16
“If you are looking to grow as a person believe me Jagannath University is a place for you, because here you will invest less & will take away a lot.”Mani Bhushan JhaBBA Batch : 2014-17