Master of Business Administration Course Objective
- The objective of the MBA program is to educate and prepare a diverse group of men and women with the knowledge, analytical ability, and management perspectives and skills needed to provide leadership to organizations competing in a world increasingly characterized by diversity in the workforce, rapid technological change, and a fiercely competitive global marketplace.
- The university MBA is designed to prepare students for careers in management and leadership in both the public and private sectors. Students acquire a comprehensive foundation in the fundamentals of business, the global environment in which they will function, and the analytical tools for intelligent decision making.
MBA course offered by JaganNath University
- The program is divided into four semesters. The first two semesters provide a strong foundation of basic and core concepts of management whereas the next two semesters lay emphasis on the subjects related to the specialization. The program equips students with the skills and relevant competence to handle all practical problems faced in the industry.
Do you have any query? Fill here !
|1||Sector-specific and job-oriented|
|2||Modern up-to-date curriculum|
|3||Lateral entry for diploma holders in the related degree programmes|
|4||Effective Personal Contact Programme|
|5||Adequate hands-on training for Computer Practicals|
|6||Examination conducted twice in a year|
- Working on live and time-bound projects gives the student first-hand experience of the corporate culture. The process also helps them develop a professional attitude, sense of responsibility, analytical ability and leadership qualities as required by the Industry.
- Performance of the students is evaluated, regularly on the basis of Assignments, Case-Studies, Project Report, Presentation and Semester-end Examinations.
DL MBA Course Structure
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per UGC guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the December and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage.
List of Specialization
- 1. Supply Chain Management
- 2. Media Management
- 3. Hospital Management
- 4. Information Technology
- 5. Human Resources Management
- 6. International Business Management
- 7. Finance Management
- 8. Marketing Management
- 9. Entrepreneurship Management
- 10. Operations Management
- 11. Project Management
- 12. Digital Marketing
- 13. Hotel and Tourism Management
Fee & Eligibility
- Fee – Rs. 12,500/- per semester , Total 4 Semesters
- Eligibility – Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Internships and Placements
The Management students are taken in as interns and recruited in prestigious organizations like:
- Akiko Callnet
- Allahabad Bank
- American Bureau of Shipping
- American Express
- Archies Ltd.
- AVIVA Life Insurance
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Alianz LIC Ltd.
- Bajaj Auto
- Bank of America
- Birla Sun Life
- Bisleri Intl. Pvt. Ltd.
- British Council
- Business Standard Ltd.
- Centurion Bank of Punjab
- Citi Bank
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Frontier Bazaar
- HDFC Life Insurance
- Hindustan Times
- IBM – Daksh
- ICICI Bank
- ICICI Prudential Ltd.
- India Bulls
- ING Vysya Life Insurance
- Jet Airways
- Jindal Industries Ltd.
- Kamdhenu Creators
- Kotak Mahindra Ltd.
- McCan Ericson
- Mahindra Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
- Maizon International
- Maruti Udyog Ltd.
- Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Metlife India Insurance Co.
- Onida Pvt. Ltd.
- Pearl Drinks Ltd.
- Pee Aar Securities
- Punjab National Bank
- Reliance LIC Ltd.
- Richmond Global School
- Royal Automobiles
- Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd.
- Spire World
- Standard Chartered
- Steel Authority of India Ltd.
- Times of India (TOI)
- TVS Auto
- United Business Xpress India Pvt. Ltd.
- YES Bank
What our learners have to say...
“The MBA programme at Jagannath University offered a perfect mix of theoretical as well as practical learning and facilitated in building a solid foundation.”Riya MAKHIJAMBA Batch: 2012-14
“As a working professional, we have to juggle with family, work and other commitments. With less time to pursue higher studies, the online platform at Jagannath University is a boon for us.”Deepika JainMCA Batch : 2013-16
“If you are looking to grow as a person believe me Jagannath University is a place for you, because here you will invest less & will take away a lot.”Mani Bhushan JhaBBA Batch : 2014-17