SDLJU stands for School of distance learning Jagannath University, The University is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The University is situated at Rampura, Tehsil Chaksu, Jaipur which is in proximity to the airport and industrial area on Tonk Road on a vast campus spread over 50 acres of land with all modern educational facilities with dedicated transport system between the Jaipur City and the Campus.
- The University has been established by Act No. 19 of 2008 of the Rajasthan State Legislature to award Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates.
- Recognized by University Grants Commission u/s 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956
- Accredited by NAAC
- Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- All the professional and distance education courses are run with the prior approval of regulatory bodies i.e. Bar Council of India, Council of Architure,Distance Education Bureau, etc.
Yes, student can apply for any higher education like Ph.D / Doctorate/ M.Phil. And the degree provided by the University is globally accepted.
There are two sessions that starts from 1st October to February and 1st April to September.
You can visit our website www.sdlju.in to apply online. Also, you can send your message through chat box available on website.
Once you’re enrolled for Jagannath Online program, you get the LMS details to start with your program and all academic details like, semesters, subject lists, study material, syllabus assignments, examination schedule, Enrollment number and so on are listed out there and you can manage it accordingly. And once you’re done with your programs and results are out, will get updated on your LMS.
One who are working professionals, govt. employees, students who fail to have regular education, housewives, businessmen, retired personnel, defense personnel, people on the move, people living in far flung/remote areas are benefitted from online programme
Yes, Jagannath University Online provides job assistance.
You will reach at Applicant Registration form page. Fill all the details information required. Make sure to fill all the basic details.
Yes, there is a prospectus / brochure. All you can do is to visit the website: www.sdlju.in,
Click on Program you are looking for and then download the brochure.
- 10th class Marksheet / Certificate
- 12th class Marksheet / Certificate
- Graduation – Marksheet / Diploma from a recognized university
- Any Govt Photo ID Proof – Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License.
Minimum 30% marks for internal assessment (Assignments) and 70 % marks for external assessment (written Examination)
Students have to submit the undertaking that he/she will submit the required documents in stipulated time or else the fees will be forfeited and admission got cancelled.
There are three steps to complete your registration:
- Fill the application form with all basic details
- Upload your documents
- Make the payment – Online
Inbox us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send your message through chat box available on website.
Once you are successfully enrolled to a program, your login credentials are issued to you via mail on your registered email id to access the program you have opted for.
The examination fee is Rs1000 per Semester
Examinations for all programmes are held offline.
The examinations are conducted twice in a year, i.e. in the month of “July” and “December”.