Distance BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) Course Detail
- BBA distance education is a 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management degree program which inculcates the understanding about the way businesses operate, and it also imparts valuable insight regarding key business functions such as: finance, human resources, information technology, economics and sales & marketing.
- It includes all aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations, from the point of view of management and leadership and imparts knowledge of the principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world.
- Distance in Business Administration solidifies your base for your future Business and management career goals.
- When it comes to quality education, School of Distance learning Jagannath University ranks above most of its equivalents.
- Distance BBA come with a specialized curriculum with practical learning, developed in collaboration with global industry experts.
|1||Dedicated academic advisor and personal support|
|2||Successful alumni in more than 150 + organizations|
|3||Modern up-to-date curriculum|
|4||Books and Study material received via courier|
|5||Student learning Management System (LMS)|
|6||Course Syllabus, Study Presentations / Notes on LMS|
|7||Easy Fee payment including installments & EMIs plans|
|8||Globally Accepted Degree|
|9||Doubt clearing session from the University faculty|
|10||Alumni Interaction, Guest lectures and faculty interaction|
- Working on live and time-bound projects gives the student first-hand experience of the corporate culture. The process also helps them develop a professional attitude, sense of responsibility, analytical ability and leadership qualities as required by the Industry.
- Performance of the students is evaluated, regularly on the basis of Assignments, Case-Studies, Project Report, Presentation and Semester-end Examinations.
BBA Distance Learning Course Structure
MAXIMUM & MINIMUM CREDITS OF THE PROGRAM
The total number of the credits of the DL BBA Programme is 120
Each student shall be required to appear for examinations in all courses. However, for the award of the degree a student should secure at least 112 credits.
The syllabus may be revised time to time
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per UGC guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the December and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage.
Bachelor of Business Administration Course Highlights
|1||Provide exposure to students to a variety of “core subjects”|
|2||The program develops the students’ practical managerial skills, communication skills and business decision making capability|
|3||Incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of cases, projects and presentations|
|4||Industry interaction through internship program, industrial visits, working projects and interaction with experts from the industry|
|5||Personality enhancement modules focusing on communication skills, time management,etc|
|6||Develop management skills through aptitude tests, management games, mock interviews and group discussions|
|7||Prepare students to take up positions in any field related to management|
Do you have any query? Fill here !
BBA Distance Education Fees
- Duration of the course : 3 years
- Total Semester : 6
- Registration fee : 500/-
- Program fee : 10,500/- per semester
- Examination fee : 1000/- per semester
*Easy fee installments are available
BBA Distance Education Eligibility
- Completion of HSC (10+2 level) from a recognized educational board
- Medium of Instruction: English
BBA distance course from Jagannath University opens up a spectrum of job opportunities in the fields of Advertising, Academic Institutes, Banking, Consultancies, Foreign Exchange, Hotel Management, Manufacturing Industry, IT and ITES, Urban infrastructure & real estate management and various Government services.
Some of the major job profiles are:
- Financial Analyst
- Business Development Executive
- Project Manager (IT)
- Data Analyst
- Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Operations Team Leader
- SAP Consultant
The Management students are recruited in prestigious organizations like:
- Akiko Callnet
- Allahabad Bank
- American Bureau of Shipping
- American Express
- Archies Ltd.
- AVIVA Life Insurance
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Alianz LIC Ltd.
- Bajaj Auto
- Bank of America
- Birla Sun Life
- Bisleri Intl. Pvt. Ltd.
- British Council
- Business Standard Ltd.
- Centurion Bank of Punjab
- Citi Bank
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Frontier Bazaar
- HDFC Life Insurance
- Hindustan Times
- IBM – Daksh
- ICICI Bank
- ICICI Prudential Ltd.
- India Bulls
- ING Vysya Life Insurance
- Jet Airways
- Jindal Industries Ltd.
- Kamdhenu Creators
- Kotak Mahindra Ltd.
- McCan Ericson
- Mahindra Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
- Maizon International
- Maruti Udyog Ltd.
- Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Metlife India Insurance Co.
- Onida Pvt. Ltd.
- Pearl Drinks Ltd.
- Pee Aar Securities
- Punjab National Bank
- Reliance LIC Ltd.
- Richmond Global School
- Royal Automobiles
- Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd.
- Spire World
- Standard Chartered
- Steel Authority of India Ltd.
- Times of India (TOI)
- TVS Auto
- United Business Xpress India Pvt. Ltd.
- YES Bank
What our learners have to say...
“The MBA programme at Jagannath University offered a perfect mix of theoretical as well as practical learning and facilitated in building a solid foundation.”Riya MAKHIJAMBA Batch: 2012-14
“As a working professional, we have to juggle with family, work and other commitments. With less time to pursue higher studies, the online platform at Jagannath University is a boon for us.”Deepika JainMCA Batch : 2013-16
“If you are looking to grow as a person believe me Jagannath University is a place for you, because here you will invest less & will take away a lot.”Mani Bhushan JhaBBA Batch : 2014-17