|1||Sector-specific and job-oriented|
|2||Modern up-to-date curriculum|
|3||Lateral entry for diploma holders in the related degree programmes|
|4||Effective Personal Contact Programme|
|5||Adequate hands-on training for Computer Practicals|
|6||Examination conducted twice in a year|
- Working on live and time-bound projects gives the student first-hand experience of the corporate culture. The process also helps them develop a professional attitude, sense of responsibility, analytical ability and leadership qualities as required by the Industry.
- Performance of the students is evaluated, regularly on the basis of Assignments, Case-Studies, Project Report, Presentation and Semester-end Examinations.
Bachelor of Business Administration Course Highlights
|1||Provide exposure to students to a variety of “core subjects”|
|2||The program develops the students’ practical managerial skills, communication skills and business decision making capability|
|3||Incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of cases, projects and presentations|
|4||Industry interaction through internship program, industrial visits, working projects and interaction with experts from the industry|
|5||Personality enhancement modules focusing on communication skills, time management,etc|
|6||Develop management skills through aptitude tests, management games, mock interviews and group discussions|
|7||Prepare students to take up positions in any field related to management|
Do you have any query? Fill here !
Fee & Eligibility
- Fee – Rs. 9500/-
- Eligibility – 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized board of school education
Internships and Placements
The Management students are taken in as interns and recruited in prestigious organizations like:
- Akiko Callnet
- Allahabad Bank
- American Bureau of Shipping
- American Express
- Archies Ltd.
- AVIVA Life Insurance
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Alianz LIC Ltd.
- Bajaj Auto
- Bank of America
- Birla Sun Life
- Bisleri Intl. Pvt. Ltd.
- British Council
- Business Standard Ltd.
- Centurion Bank of Punjab
- Citi Bank
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Frontier Bazaar
- HDFC Life Insurance
- Hindustan Times
- IBM – Daksh
- ICICI Bank
- ICICI Prudential Ltd.
- India Bulls
- ING Vysya Life Insurance
- Jet Airways
- Jindal Industries Ltd.
- Kamdhenu Creators
- Kotak Mahindra Ltd.
- McCan Ericson
- Mahindra Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
- Maizon International
- Maruti Udyog Ltd.
- Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Metlife India Insurance Co.
- Onida Pvt. Ltd.
- Pearl Drinks Ltd.
- Pee Aar Securities
- Punjab National Bank
- Reliance LIC Ltd.
- Richmond Global School
- Royal Automobiles
- Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd.
- Spire World
- Standard Chartered
- Steel Authority of India Ltd.
- Times of India (TOI)
- TVS Auto
- United Business Xpress India Pvt. Ltd.
- YES Bank
What our learners have to say...
“The MBA programme at Jagannath University offered a perfect mix of theoretical as well as practical learning and facilitated in building a solid foundation.”Riya MAKHIJAMBA Batch: 2012-14
“As a working professional, we have to juggle with family, work and other commitments. With less time to pursue higher studies, the online platform at Jagannath University is a boon for us.”Deepika JainMCA Batch : 2013-16
“If you are looking to grow as a person believe me Jagannath University is a place for you, because here you will invest less & will take away a lot.”Mani Bhushan JhaBBA Batch : 2014-17