Bachelor of Business Adminstration
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration
BBA through extensive coverage of the study of Business administration in its curriculum, provides the students specific knowledge from the fields of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Technology, Hospitality or any other field of business. A three year full time BBA program is an intensive, rigorous and selective course designed to provide each student with the intellectual and professional skills needed to assume positions of higher responsibilities. The program is focused at developing strong foundation for business fundamentals and enhancing conceptual skills to understand the basics of problem solving and encourages students to develop their own unique style of leadership. The importance of BBA can be estimated easily by knowing the requirements to be a part of the corporate sector. To work with corporate giants is not very easy now a day. A Bachelors degree in Business Administration also gives strong foundation for further extension in an MBA degree program.
- Sector-specific and job-oriented
- Modern up-to-date curriculum
- Lateral entry for diploma holders in the related degree programmes.
- Effective Personal Contact Programme.
- Adequate hands-on training for Computer Practicals.
- Examination conducted twice in a year.
Working on live and time-bound projects gives the student first-hand experience of the corporate culture. The process also helps them develop a professional attitude, sense of responsibility, analytical ability and leadership qualities as required by the Industry.
Performance of the students is evaluated, regularly on the basis of Assignments, Case-Studies, Project Report, Presentation and Semester-end Examinations.
Bachelor of Business Administration Course Highlights
- Provide exposure to students to a variety of “core subjects”.
- The program develops the students’ practical managerial skills, communication skills and business decision making capability.
- Incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of cases, projects and presentations.
- Industry interaction through
internshipprogram, industrial visits, working projects and interaction with experts from the industry.
- Personality enhancement modules focusing on communication skills, time management
- Develop management skills through aptitude tests, management games, mock interviews and group discussions
- Prepare students to take up positions in any field related to management.
|Rs. 9500/-||10+2 or equivalent examinationfrom the recognized board ofschool education|
- Executives and Brand Representatives in various disciplines of Marketing, Retailing, Banking and Insurance, Sales, HR, Finance, IT, and International Business.
- Customer Care Executive in IT enabled Services/ BPOs,MNC Banks, Telecommunication Services, Fairs etc.
- Event Management Executives in Educational Institutions, Entertainment Industry and Business Fairs.
- Executives in HR Placement Consultancy Firms
- Opportunities in NGO’s and Public Sector Banks
- Higher Studies
- Self Employment
Internships and Placements
The Management students are taken in as interns and recruited in prestigious organisations like:
- Akiko Callnet
- Allahabad Bank
- American Bureau of Shipping
- American Express
- Archies Ltd.
- AVIVA Life Insurance
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Alianz LIC Ltd.
- Bajaj Auto
- Bank of America
- Birla Sun Life
- Bisleri Intl. Pvt. Ltd.
- British Council
- Business Standard Ltd.
- Centurion Bank of Punjab
- Citi Bank
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Frontier Bazaar
- HDFC Life Insurance
- Hindustan Times
- IBM – Daksh
- ICICI Bank
- ICICI Prudential Ltd.
- India Bulls
- ING Vysya Life Insurance
- Jet Airways
- Jindal Industries Ltd.
- Kamdhenu Creators
- Kotak Mahindra Ltd.
- McCan Ericson
- Mahindra Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
- Maizon International
- Maruti Udyog Ltd.
- Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Metlife India Insurance Co.
- Onida Pvt. Ltd.
- Pearl Drinks Ltd.
- Pee Aar Securities
- Punjab National Bank
- Reliance LIC Ltd.
- Richmond Global School
- Royal Automobiles
- Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd.
- Spire World
- Standard Chartered
- Steel Authority of India Ltd.
- Times of India (TOI)
- TVS Auto
- United Business Xpress India Pvt. Ltd.
- YES Bank